kyle_yardley [Tharine]

kyle_yardley

Hello,

I was banned for xray. I know this is wrong but i felt like i wasnt finding any diamonds. I completely understand why you banned me and i know i have to wait a month to become unbanned and once i do become unbanned you wont see anything but optifine on my minecraft account. I really wish to get back on after the month and play agian with my friends

Thanks,

Kyle_yardley

• Upvote 1

Hey kyle,

Incredibly disappointed to have had to issue this ban, but I appreciate you being so forthcoming with the truth. As Barlimore rightly noted, this is your second ban for xray. You are fully aware that this is against the rules, and a long time player here, so i'm sad to see this has happened again. Following your ban, you also logged into the servers using the account yardleysoccer, which has been permanently banned from our servers as per our policies on ban evasion. 

I'll be looking into some additional details and discussing your ban with a few of the other moderators. If I haven't responded within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal by commenting here.

Ban for kyle_yardley on c.nerd.nu for Xray nerd.nu/appeal by Tharine on 2013-05-16 06:29:38 (no more bans, 3 notes)

• Upvote 1

After discussing this with another staff member we've come to the conclusion that, given the circumstances, a two month ban is appropriate. Your edits have been fully rolled back, your chest locks removed and the contents completely wiped from the map. Any stray accounts you have that had access to these things will not benefit from them.

Please make a new appeal on or after the 16th of July in order to be unbanned. Any further offences, particularly of the xray variety, after this will likely result in a permaban.