asianman458 [trevorman]

asianman458

Hello my names is asianman458  sorry i've been banned a second time for grieving,X-raying eg .This time i am really wanting to have my last chance of being unbanned i love your server free fast awesome and amazing with some great staff no like other server who just fly away in pvp or just keep kicking you because you are right i have read the rules from word to word this time and i have understood it last time i was griefing because i thought there was going to be a reset sorry about and i apologize.I have seen that your server hovers around 30-50 people and think we need for players for your awesome server i have a friend and he's joining and i have been banned for quite some time and think i should deserve my third and final chance. 

Ban information:

Ban for asianman458 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing + xraying on S after being unbanned for homophobia + griefing. nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2013-06-23 08:08:13 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and trevorman will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.