leemur89 [kitcatbar]

leemur89

Ban information: 

Ban for leemur89 on c.nerd.nu for Chat spam on S after repeated warnings nerd.nu/appeal by kitcatbar on 2013-08-13 15:09:51 (no more bans, 3 notes)

Please be patient and kitcatbar will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hey leemur89. As you know from your ban message and MrLoud's post, you've been banned for chat spam. You've continued to spam despite multiple player complaints and many warnings from staff members, as shown here:

1. 2013-08-11 21:35:33 | draykhar issued server command: /mute leemur89
  2. 2013-08-11 22:55:25 | [kitcatbar -> leemur89] You've already been warned and muted for spamming, please stop
  3. 2013-08-12 01:46:54 | CH: Running original command on player draykhar ----> /kick leemur89 last warning of the night. Quit with the chat spam
  4. 2013-08-12 09:36:13 | CH: Running original command on player buzzie71 ----> /kick leemur89 no NSFW ASCII art in chat please.
  5. 2013-08-12 11:23:55 | CH: Running original command on player Ozomahtlii ----> /mail send leemur89 Please do not spam random wors with # and @ in chat, it's annoying for others...
  6. 2013-08-12 14:06:43 | cab417 issued server command: /mute leemur89
  7. 2013-08-12 17:58:10 | draykhar issued server command: /addnote leemur89 Warned for chatspam.
  8. 2013-08-13 13:02:00 | kitcatbar issued server command: /mute leemur89
  9. 2013-08-13 13:21:01 | Mrloud15 issued server command: /addnote leemur89 Warned for chat spam on Aug 13.
  10. 2013-08-13 13:31:33 | [Mrloud15 -> leemur89] You have been formally warned by a moderator for editing builds without permission.
  11. 2013-08-13 13:31:33 | [MCBouncer] Mrloud15 added note to leemur89 - warned for general grief on survival
  12. 2013-08-13 14:00:40 | [Mrloud15 -> leemur89] Don't spam chat
  13. 2013-08-13 14:09:51 | CH: Running original command on player kitcatbar ----> /ban leemur89 Chat spam on S after repeated warnings

You've completely disregarded these warnings and have earned yourself 3 notes in 2 days, 2 of them regarding chat spam. Then you came here and made a not-so-serious appeal. Before we continue here, why am I to believe that you would stop with the spam after being unbanned?

not bump. no one told me they were a mod. how is a ban enforceble if  you dont use hexadecimel to announce a moderator tell? misinformation led to spam here. please forgive the mistake. it really was innocent i saw the messages but not the timer.

i cant fall asleep without screaming right now. you have suffocated me with water. that is boarding torture kit kat. do you really think i couldnt easily take this to an actual birdman? I have bipolar. I live in aurora colorado. I know why the guy shot up the theatre. So when you call me a joker.. Why do i call you a liar? seriously consider what I am telling you right now. I'll do it. Datte bayo. dont mess with a "troll". It is a god delusion. and I will kill god in defense of my mental health. so what am I telling you right now kit kat? is it hate speach. or an ultimatum? IS THIS SPAM KITKAT? ... so what do you think. was this ban fair in any translation? cause im about to miss work and go tell a therapist and psychiatrist about this. is this still spam? spam? what is spam? kit kat tell me what is spam? spam is kit kat what is spam? spam spam kitkat spam spam spam? spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam.

Catching this before we have an unnecessary array of mods step into this appeal like i've seen in several others this past week - I think you need to take a break from the server, leemur89. We're incredibly understanding of the issues that you face, but your actions are affecting other people on the server in a way that we deem unacceptable. You have been asked/warned/muted several times since the revision began in an effort to stop you from flooding the chat with whatever it is that you end up typing (the hashtags are of great note, although not the only thing you've done). You've expressed that you experience mental health issues, and whilst everyone here wishes you the best in handling those, we're not going to give you a free pass to continue to disrupt the community like you are.

Please be patient for kitcatbar to respond to your appeal, i'm sure she will get back to you shortly.

Edit: Noticed that you commented for your appeal in another section of the forums. I've since removed those comments from the unrelated thread, but here they are for good measure: http://i.imgur.com/nEMFWPY.png