stutterstep [kitcatbar]

stutterstep

Ban information:

Ban for stutterstep on c.nerd.nu for Grief and trolling on C nerd.nu/appeal by kitcatbar on 2013-08-18 23:19:11 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and kitcatbar will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Previous appeal.

Hey StutterStep, thanks for appealing and being apologetic.

Despite being kicked with a warning for griefing, you continued to break and spam blocks where another player was trying to work with redstone. The final straw was when you dug down from a nearby pond into his building area, flooding it, after he had already asked that his build be left alone. I know you expressed interest in redstone, but the player only invited you over to look. Editing another player's build without their consent, especially when they directly ask you to stop, is griefing. Your trace can be found here, however I had already rolled you back once this screenshot was taken.

I'm going to set the ban length at one week. Please reply in this thread stating which rule you broke (rules can be found here) on Monday the 26th to be unbanned.

Know that this is your second ban for griefing. Another ban will be met with a harsher punishment.

• 3 weeks later...