NoahMajora [ROCKONN]

NoahMajora

I really am not myself at night. Though I am homophobic, I still have allot of friends on the server. I promise to never, ever be homophobic or even talk about gay people ever again, and this is serious me talking. I'll also try to control myself during the night, or just not be on that late. I can't promise that I won't be annoying, but I promise to follow the rules the best I can.  :wink:

I really don't think you understand what was wrong in your situation. You built a player trap, started exhibiting homophobic tendencies, were muted as a warning, then continued to exhibit those tendencies on signs, directed towards me, on another player's house. http://imgur.com/Wbe984M

There's nothing wrong with talking about homosexuals, or the lifestyles they take part in, so long as its civil & not directed towards anyone/thing in any kind of hateful context. When someone warns you that you're going down that road in the future, please take heed of them.

Setting your ban for a week, BUMP this post on the 31st. I may be unavailable on that day, as I'll be moving to my college from the 29th-1st. Lot of stuff going on those days. I will make a point to try & make time during all that to come unban you, if nothing else comes up for you during that time.

• 2 weeks later...