st33lers94 [barlimore]

st33lers94

Ban information:

Ban for st33lers94 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C. No constructive edits. nerd.nu/appeal by barlimore on 2012-10-08 23:14:52 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and Barlimore will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Guest Former Staff

Hello St33lers94, it came to my attention that your edits on the server were only destructive. From our logs we were able to see that you had been griefing. I understand that you do not recall this event, so please take some time to read through our rules and I will make sure you're unbanned if you can reply back here quoting the rule(s) broken as shown within the two screenshots.

- Don't be a dick

- No griefing, including but not limited to:

• Destroying blocks placed by other players.
  • Placing blocks or leaving inappropriate signs on other player’s structures.
  • Flooding structures.
  • Spamming items.
  • Destroying crops without replanting.
  • Note that this rule is not applicable on the chaos server.

Thanks for working with me on this. This is what happens when you allow your siblings to play on your computer... Like I said wont happen again and thank you for your time.

Guest Former Staff

You're welcome and thank you for posting accordingly, I have gone ahead and unbanned you. Please be careful when sharing your computer in future.

Welcome back to the servers.