kckc9 [cyotie911]

kckc9

okay, I griefed the server earlier today, and I feel really bad about it, I understand that I did something wrong, the individual who I was griefing with (entith20, sorry if spelling mistake) talked me into griefing the server, like I said earlier I feel really bad for it and I am willing to repair the damage I did and also fix any other griefs by hand that need doing (any griefs by other players that have been banned, I shall fix those griefs if I am given the materials to do so)

I would like to take this oppertunity to apologise for my actions, sorry cyotie911 (staff member who banned me) and I am sorry to anybody I made angry by griefing

- kckc9 (the now-former griefer who feels bad for what he did)

Ban information:

Ban for kckc9 on c.nerd.nu for griefing on C with enteih20 nerd.nu/appeal by cyotie911 on 2013-08-30 02:04:53 (2 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and cyotie911 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

I will attend to this as soon as I get to my laptop. Your conduct on our servers was totally unacceptable. I will post your chat logs along with your block edits later today. Until then be patient. I've been busy with real life things. All of our staff here are volunteers and we do not grt payed for our services.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...