JacobS528 [trevorman]

JacobS528

Ban information:

Ban for JacobS528 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on S nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2012-03-25 17:33:48 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and trevorman will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Ban information:

Ban for JacobS528 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on S nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2012-03-25 17:33:48 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and trevorman will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

I m Still Banned And I Am Questioned When I Will Be Unbanned. This Was Wrote 45 Hours Later After The Post. Thank You And I Hope I'm Unbanned Soon.

-JacobS528

Ban information:

I Have Now Been Banned For 60 Hours And I Don't Know How To BUMP. Can Someone Please Help Me?

-JacobS528

Bump stands for Bring Up My Post, it's just commenting on the post to bring it to the top of the ban appeal list. Be patient. You won't be overlooked, you just need to wait for trevorman to get onto the forums, or for another one of us to take over the appeal in his place.

Bump stands for Bring Up My Post, it's just commenting on the post to bring it to the top of the ban appeal list. Be patient. You won't be overlooked, you just need to wait for trevorman to get onto the forums, or for another one of us to take over the appeal in his place.

Ok Thx