auzzue [starshell/Tharine]

auzzue

I'm really sorry for what I did,

this was over a year ago but I have changed and I would like to prove it on the servers.

I have read the rules and would like to have the opportunity to come on the servers and be a constructive and also be nice to other players.

I did use other accounts during the grief (samrox and aoiferox) which are both owned and paid for by me, they can remain banned for all I care.

Original appeal.

Ban information:

Ban for auzzue on c.nerd.nu for Extreme grief, potential nukehacks nerd.nu/appeal by starshell on 2011-11-05 17:15:58 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and Tharine will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hello auzzue, well you wait I would suggest you answer the question Tharine asked you in your original appeal.

It appears that there are several accounts associated with the account name Auzzue, as well as the IP you're appealing from, all of which are currently banned from our servers. Can you elaborate at all on what connections you have to these accounts:  

• rockykid99:
    • Ban for rockykid99 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C. Offensive/trolling chat. nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2013-03-29 10:17:45 (1 more bans, no notes)
  • aoiferox:  
    • Ban for aoiferox on c.nerd.nu for Minor griefing nerd.nu/appeal by mschmidt02 on 2011-11-03 13:24:11 (2 more bans, no notes)
  • saber777:
    •  Ban for saber777 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C with littlethreat. Avon fanboy. nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2012-03-12 19:54:46 (10 more bans, 4 notes)
  • samrox:  
    • Ban for samrox on c.nerd.nu for xray on event by alansmithee331 on 2012-04-15 13:29:00 (3 more bans, 1 notes)

Edit: Added ban information