sshadow04 [cmdrtebok]

sshadow04

Hello,

I have been banned for some time now I do not even know how long. I do know It was for racism in the end and for the many things I have done before then. I wont lie I was a dick I broke rules and was an ass to a quite a few people. I am asking to come back to see If I can once again start playing on the servers as they are the only one's I have really played on and I have stoped playing since I was banned. I wont restart my old shenanigans as before I am sure I have matured a bit in the break I have had. I know my past shows I have been a handful but I would like to come back to start up on P what I once had before S got to me and formed me into the problem player you all knew. on P I was a great member of the community and I wish for it to return that way.

If you choose not to allow me back I completely understand. I am grateful you read my appeal.

thank you and enjoy your day

-sshadow04

Link to previous appeal, less than a week ago: https://nerd.nu/forum/index.php?/topic/830-sshadow04-cmdrtebok/

To sum up the previous appeal, you were denied based on the Permaban conditions issued by Tharine. This decision was upheld by Barlimore.

We'll treat this appeal as an extension of the previous one, as a response to Barlimore's comment.

Guest Former Staff

Just a quick post to let you know that Steve, Thrawn and I are aware of your appeal, we're all very busy and there are a lot of tasks underway so we'll make sure to reply here properly as soon as we can.

Guest Former Staff

Hello Sshadow04, thank you for being patient since creating this current appeal. I have taken the time to look through and read your ban history within the 12 month period prior to your current ban as shown here:

August 2012 - Fly hacking. (ban duration - 3 weeks)

September 2012 - Homophobia (ban duration - less than a month)

November 2012 - LWC Abuse & Excessive Trolling (ban duration - less than a month)

December 2012 - Bypassing a Mute (ban duration - 5 weeks~)

December 2012 - Elevating appeal to a Head Admin (ban duration upheld)

December 2012 - Requesting an early unban (ban duration upheld)

January 21st 2013 - Requesting an unban / date disputed (ban duration upheld)

January 22nd 2013 - Unbanned.

February 1st 2013 - Pvp Hacks (ban duration - 10 weeks~)

February 2nd 2013 - Disputing original response (original appeal was re-opened)

February 2nd 2013 - IRC / Mumble unban request (asked to appeal in 10 weeks~)

April 15th 2013 - Unbanned from the servers.

April 18th 2013 - Unbanned form IRC / Mumble.

May 19th 2013 - LWC Abuse (ban duration - 1 day)

May 20th 2013 - Racism (appeal denied due to trolling)

June 9th 2013 - Unban request (ban duration - perminant)

August 25th 2013 - Unban request (appeal denied due to trolling)

Unfortunately your ban history paints an image of how frequently you were being banned and for a range of reasons. At a rough estimate, over the 52 weeks since August 2012 - August 2013, you have spent half of this time serving a ban duration.

I wont restart my old shenanigans as before I am sure I have matured a bit in the break I have had.

Given how you created a troll appeal only 6 days prior to your current appeal, combined with the length of time you have spent banned, it seems apparent that you haven't changed enough and no punishment we offer has helped to change this. It brings me no pleasure to say that we will uphold the perminant ban.