Zombie_Mode [cyotie911]

Zombie_Mode

i was banned on the creative server for "griefing" even though I wasn't even griefing. I was 13 at the time and I didn't know what that was. Now I know and idk because I made my own building and tore it down because it was ugly. Please unban me.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ~Zombie_Mode

This account has been determined to be an alternate account and was used to evade a ban of the account jtc04.  You also have several other bans on your account for griefing other servers so it is also unlikely you are telling the truth in your appeal.  However since, according to our rules, if you use an account to evade a ban on another account, that account will become permanently banned.

So, that being said. This account will remained banned.

Ban for zombie_mode on c.nerd.nu for moderate griefing on C with hacks nerd.nu/appeal by cyotie911 on 2012-01-28 17:37:23 UTC+0000