mathews123 [muldoonaz]

mathews123

Ban information:

Ban for mathews123 on c.nerd.nu for alt of edster1234567, permbanned for evasion | nerd.nu/appeal by muldoonaz on 2012-11-28 19:38:12 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and muldoonaz will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Link to original appeal.

Guest Former Staff

Hello Mathews123, I've been spending some time through your old appeals, in addition to discussing with another admin your version of events for a second opinion. We both came to the same conclusion.

I took it from your perspective that Edster1234567 is your cousin and tried to prove this is the case. We're not certain either way, given your long history of ban evading it certainly brings your own actions into question and makes it harder to detirmine if you are telling the truth. However on the other hand we do not have sufficient evidence to prove you wrong.

Based upon what we have above and In the interests of seeing someone return to the servers I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you logged into Mathews123, unaware that on the same ip, Edster1234567 was banned. Due to this, you'll find this account unbanned.