Epic_Sauce124 [Barlimore]

Epic_Sauce124

As my last will, please give all of my stuff to EpicMoose124. I am very sorry for what I have done, evading this ban and all, but my story is true, ask EpicMoose124 if you want confirmation. Heck you can ask edward1331 and abroosky too. Well one day if you will be so kind, if this ever gets resolved and you feel confident that  I am innocent, can you at least unban this account? It is a friends account and he is kind of ticked about me getting it banned. Thanks and one again I am sorry to trouble you.  

Guest Former Staff

I'll be able to respond properly within 12 hours, just a little notification for you. If you get a chance to post in the meantime, please feel free to explain your version of events and I will listen.

Well, I was at my cousins house and got on the server using my account (mathews123) and was banned. It turns out that his ip was banned from the server and I had no idea that is was. At first I thought that it was because of grief, but then I realized that it was an ip ban when my cousin told me. I tried to appeal but no one believed me so I use someone elses account for a while. Then I told a mod my story hoping he would help, but I got banned. Now my firend is mad at me for getting him banned.

Guest Former Staff

Hello Epic_Sauce, thank you for posting back so soon and for contacting a moderator to let them know that you were evading a ban, in the efforts of bringing attention to this. In the interests of bringing a few logs in to support your claim and progress, I'm posting a few details of your login attempts:

2013-08-27 15:18:55 | [MCBouncer] mathews123 attempted to join with IP [redacted]

2013-08-27 15:18:55 | Disconnecting mathews123 [redacted]: Banned: alt of edster1234567, permbanned for evasion | nerd.nu/appeal

2013-08-27 15:19:15 | Epic_Sauce124[redacted] logged in with...

2013-09-08 12:49:40 | [MCBouncer] mathews123 attempted to join with IP [redacted]

2013-09-08 12:49:40 | Disconnecting mathews123 [redacted]: Banned: alt of edster1234567, permbanned for evasion | nerd.nu/appeal

2013-09-08 12:50:00 | Epic_Sauce124[redacted] logged in with...

From both these logs and your reveal, it is clear that you had been actively evading this ban for quite some time. I believe that you may have been using your friend's account, unfortunately this account will be perminantly banned with items remaining locked as you had left them, we will not be transferring them to an alternative person. These are the consequences for your friend, allowing you to play on their account while evading a ban and for yourself, not being able to use the items you have gained while evading a ban.

I'll leave this appeal open for you to reply but I'll be posting in your appeal for Mathews123 very shortly.