DjDax2 [lpoql]

DjDax2

Hey. To be honest I'm a little confused, bad way to start an appeal I know. I just searched my minecraft name DjDax2 on google to see what would come up and I saw that I had a Fishbans profile. I clicked it and I saw I had been banned on this server I had never heard of and the reason: "avio fanboy lol. griefing buildings, rolled back his edits. Reddit wins again!" I'm not sure what that means exactly :/ but I couldn't in good conscience leave this on my record. So I searched up the server and made an account. I have no idea how long ago this ban was. My brother used to play minecraft servers on this account a long time ago so it could have been then, again the "my sibling did it" excuse, not good for an appeal :/ So I will go ahead and sincerely apologize for whatever rule was broken, looks like griefing but really confused about the whole avio fanboy reddit thing :/ I'm honestly very embarrassed this happened and I hope the slate can be wiped clean. Thanks for reading.

Hello DjDax2, please make sure your account is secured and then reply here after you have done that and we will unban you.

Ban information:

Ban for DjDax2 on c.nerd.nu for "avio" fanboy lol. griefing buildings, rolled back his edits. Reddit wins again! by lpoql on 2011-07-16 16:12:55 (no more bans, no notes)

• 4 weeks later...