Cullecopter [Trooprm32]

Cullecopter

Hey, my name is Cullecopter and I just recently got banned from your server as you likely know. So what happened was I was walking around and went into a building and there was a door, a sign above it said "DO NOT ENTER" and honestly I don't know why I went in. I was just curios to see what was in there. The door had a pressure plate behind it and when I stepped on the pressure plate... Boom! Banned for Xray.

Now I admit it was pretty stupid of me to go back there and I would really appreciate if you gave me a second chance. I will listen to what the signs say and I will never do anything like that again. So if you could please unban me I would really appreciate that. I apoligize for what I've don't and take full responsibility for my actions, but I promise that if you unban me I will make it up to you.

Sincerely, Cullecopter.

Hey, I banned you for xray, not because you entered someones house, but because you xray'd diamond ores underground.

You had a nice 8.5 ratio, with 7 deposites found, with most of these incidents digging straight to them. Here's the screens;

sk88JRxh.png

NVrm4wTh.png

u4D5hpZh.png

N1c5IzKh.png

m7yFxBdh.png

HQjpr7Ah.jpg

yi4vdJCh.jpg

You are banned for one month. In the meantime please read the rules, and on October 16th make a new appeal stating you have read the rules and abide by them, and I'll unban you.