Tweak of the Week is our weekly roundup of server configuration changes where we list everything we changed during a specific calendar week.
General Change Log
- Nothing much.
Web Site Change Log
- 2019-08-07: Deaygo added a Tech blog.
- 2019-08-11: Deaygo added past mods to the staff page and related tools.
Creative Change Log
- 2019-08-04: Dumbo52 installed LightCleaner, a plugin that will allow admins to fix lighting in certain areas of the map. We previously used FastAsyncWorldEdit's
//fixlightingfor this, but as of 1.13, this command breaks lighting (as do many other WorldEdit operations) instead of fixing it. We'll investigate the root cause behind this in the coming weeks to find a better solution. Until then, players can submit a modreq to fix lighting in their region.
- 2019-08-07: Dumbo52 modified
/ito handle old (numeric) item IDs.
- 2019-08-08: Dumbo52 re-enabled Creative's overviewer map. Because of the time it takes to render, this will only be updated every 3 days.
- 2019-08-11: Dumbo52 restored the wooden shovel as the WorldEdit wand item. Reverting to the wooden axe was a symptom of a larger issue caused by an undocumented change in how FastAsyncWorldEdit reads its configuration files.
PvE Change Log
- 2019-08-09: totemo forked WorldBorder and added a work-around for SPIGOT-5252 that fixes portals on PvE. Code submitted to WorldBorder as PR #152.
- 2019-08-09: totemo raised a bug on WorldEdit failing to load and taking down WorldGuard and other dependent plugins.
- 2019-08-10: totemo fixed NerdSpawn's handling of beds when returning from the end.
- 2019-08-11: Deaygo made PvE 24 dynmap tiles visible.
- 2019-08-11: totemo raised a bug on CommandHelper, which may be the root cause of WorldEdit failures.