Tweak of the Week is our weekly roundup of server configuration changes where we list everything we changed during a specific calendar week.
General Change Log
- 2019-08-14: totemo fixed the
/dynmapwrapper so admins can use all commands.
- 2019-08-14: Deaygo backed up dev host in preparation for OS distro upgrade.
Web Site Change Log
- Nothing much.
Creative Change Log
- Nothing much.
PvE Change Log
- 2019-08-12: totemo updated Minecraft Overviewer to 1.14 and enabled PvE 24 cartos to render once per day.
- 2019-08-12: totemo updated CommandHelper with a potential fix for WorldEdit failures, per this bug report.
- 2019-08-14: Deaygo updated NerdyDragon for PaperSpigot 1.14.4.
- 2019-08-14: totemo fixed the visibility limits on the
mapworldlive map and updated the dynmap plugin to 3.0-beta5. We may need to fly around and do spot renders to fill in the map. The full render only seems to show chunks that have been loaded by a player at some time.
- 2019-08-14: totemo updated EasyRider to allow arbitrary saddle disguises.
- 2019-08-16: totemo adjusted NoCheatPlus to allow elytras and slow fall potions.
- 2019-08-16: totemo diagnosed a bug with NerdyDragon mobs not dropping picked up items. (ModReq 1362)
- 2019-08-17: totemo improved documentation and added new features to EasySigns, as version 2.3.0.
- 2019-08-17: totemo did initial investigation and plugin configuration of PAdmin secret project [REDACTED].
- 2019-08-17: totemo fixed HelpHelp for PaperSpigot 1.14.4 and added conveniences for tracking the raw help text.
- 2019-08-17: totemo fixed
sudo()in CH, not
runas()) and also granted permission to list own regions with
- 2019-08-18: totemo reported a WorldGuard bug whereby ravagers can trample crops. Looks like it's caused by an omission in Spigot.
- 2019-08-18: totemo installed and configured Java 12 and Shenandoah GC on dev and production hosts, for PvE and BungeeCord. Shenandoah is a low-latency, parallel garbage collector that avoids long garbage collection pauses.
- 2019-08-18: totemo investigated a Y375 ceiling on elytras. It's NoCheatPlus, it's not configurable and it's not obvious where it occurs in the 2500-line SurvivalFly check source code.
We'll report a bug, but don't get your hopes up.Actually it's a false positive in the CreativeFly check and it's fixed. :)