Tweak of the Week is our weekly roundup of server configuration changes where we list everything we changed during a specific calendar week.
General Change Log
- 2019-09-05: totemo completed initial configuration of a development server for the fundraiser and loaded the world that was provided by the Head Admins.
Web Site Change Log
- 2019-09-04: Deaygo committed more changes to the donation page of the web site.
Creative Change Log
- Nothing much.
PvE Change Log
- 2019-09-02: totemo updated the server to PaperSpigot build 183. In principle, this resolves the bugs we raised for ravager crop grief and a systematic error of 0.1 (i.e. 10% chance) on the drop chance for mob equipment.
- 2019-09-02: totemo updated WorldGuard, resolving a bug where it blocked splash potions as PvP.
- 2019-09-04: totemo audited RecipeManager source code and opened a bug report for an exception on startup that renders the plugin inert.
- 2019-09-05: totemo raised a feature request with the WorldGuard project to protect campfires.
- 2019-09-08: totemo spent some time looking at a pull request to fix some SafeBuckets bugs.
- 2019-09-08: totemo raised a feature request to improve LogBlock logging of bamboo.
- 2019-09-08: totemo investigated limitations on
/signtextnot allowing owners of parent regions to edit signs. Getting a region parent is not possible with CommandHelper's SKCompat. That has to be added (per a feature request), or
/signtextwritten as a regular Java plugin command.