Tweak of the Week is our weekly roundup of server configuration changes where we list everything we changed during a specific calendar week.
General Change Log
- 2019-10-06: totemo accepted SafeBuckets PR #18 from Bermudalocket and released it as v1.1.20. Fixes:
- A dispenser containing an empty bucket cannot pick up water from a waterlogged block.
- Bubble columns cannot be flowed / bubble columns do not form from a single flowed water source.
- 2019-10-06: totemo fixed SafeBuckets bugs and released v1.1.21:
- Bukkit API 1.14.4 compliance (recognise the new sign types).
- Fix incompatibility with RecipeManager by making the custom glowing buckets fully comply with the API.
- Fix flowing bubble columns with unsafe buckets and the /flow command.
Web Site Change Log
- 2019-10-01,2,3,4: totemo worked on rendering BeastMaster configuration in HTML tables, as an exercise in learning Clojure and Cursive (IDE).
Creative Change Log
- 2019-10-06: totemo updated SafeBuckets to v1.1.20. Fixes dispensers with waterlogged blocks and bubble columns with
PvE Change Log
- 2019-09-30: totemo updated PvE to PaperSpigot build 207, which improves a few things, in particular noting elapsed time for some things that were not previously acknowledged by the Timings facility.
- 2019-10-06: totemo updated SafeBuckets to v1.1.21. Fixes dispensers with waterlogged blocks and bubble columns in all cases.
- 2019-10-06: totemo added RecipeManager and enabled the crafting recipe for Heart of the Sea (8 heart fragments in a ring).