Moranatee [cab417]

Moranatee

Banned for Combat Logging. I logged because since the start of 22, the guys living 2 plots over have killed me every 5 minutes, almost in shifts, without end. It's bordering on griefing... I try to put in a modreq but I literally cannot type fast enough before they kill me again. Logging is the only way to get to a chest and get a sword or something to defend myself with, even though they're all diamond-clad and it makes no difference. Unban me and I'll just move plots I guess, but it makes no sense that they can ruin my experience and I get banned for trying to save it.

Ban information:

Ban for Moranatee on c.nerd.nu for PvP logging. nerd.nu/appeal by cab417 on 2013-08-12 22:40:42 (1 more bans, 3 notes)

Please be patient and cab417 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hello Moranatee,

Logging to avoid combat is not allowed on the server. If a player continually kills you, it might be in your best interest to take a short break from the game, and allow them to forget about killing you.

As for the crop griefing; you are allowed to take crops, but you must replant what you take. As shown in the pictures above, you did not do this. 

Your ban time will consist of one week for the pvp logging incidents, and four days for crop grief. Please make a new appeal on August 24th, 2013 stating the rules your broke, and that you will follow them from now on. http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules