thespanishslime [trooprm32]

Slime

Hello, today when I logged on I had seemingly been banned for x-ray.

I will not lie by saying I have never used x-ray, but I can assure you I was not using it while playing on the PVE server.

I did go mining and got a couple of nice resources, including diamonds and gold, but this was done under the caves of Sybertown.

My mining strategy consists of randomly mining into walls, and so it could look like xray, but i repeat that I did not have xray.

Please mods, i would really appreciate if you could unban me.

Thanks for all!

Edit: IGN is TheSpanishSlime

Second ninja edit: I would appreciate if you told me at what time the supposed "xray" occured, for reasons I can clarify if asked

Final Edit: Dear mods, i truly apologize for the waste of time. This may sound like the most cliche thing ever, but just talked to my bro and he admitted to use my account on his laptop (which does run xray) to get me a few diamonds as a "present" when he was bored. He said sorry to me, and frankly I wouldn't hope to be unbanned, since after all the crime was commited. However, I would love to return to the server (with the removal of the collected ores, according to my bro they are in the second floor of my house) since i've met great people. Of course, I have changed my login credentials and deleted xray from my brothers laptop, but, as I have said, I will accept your decision to keep me banned.

Sorry for a waste of your time, but i hope i can return!

Edited by Slime

Ban information:

Ban for thespanishslime on c.nerd.nu for Xray on Pve nerd.nu/appeal by trooprm32 on 2014-11-24 16:29:53 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and trooprm32 will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

As your very well know, I banned you for Xraying. Whether it was you or not is a non-issue. You are solely responsible for your account, and any rulebreaking applies to the account it took place on, regardless of who was controlling it at the time.

You are banned for 1 month, please re-appeal on December 24th to be unbanned, thanks.

se5Yosm.png

OFQEoQv.png

WqFklzA.png

ots5Ix5.png

TKa6VBj.png

j3Tsoin.png