ccomer [totemo]

ccomer

I recently received a ban I would like to appeal for using an xray mod. To my own misfortune, it appears I did not thoroughly read the rules posted here: http://redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules#PvE Apparently I skimmed the section labeled "Hacking" which clearly states the use of any modifications that alter gameplay, including xray/ore-detection mods, is an actionable offense. My experience playing on multi-player servers is limited so I wasn't completely aware of the controversial nature of those particular types of mods. After reading some of the arguments against their use I completely understand the motive for keeping them out of the multi-player environment, and I truly hope my actions did not cause a permanent negative impact on this server. 

I have deleted my minecraft.jar to remove any and all modification made to the game client, and I'm using an unmolested jar the patcher updated for me. I thoroughly enjoyed the lively nature of this server's community, it's a lot more fun playing with people around than cobbling away in single player, and I'd very much appreciate another opportunity to join and play on the pve server. 

Thanks for the consideration,