tuggy2 [trooprm32]

tuggy2

Hey I am really sorry for x-raying on your server I was stupid and should not of done it. I agree to all the rules and I have re-read them and reileise that what I have done is bad. Please forgive me and I would be really grateful if i was un-banned, Thanks tuggy2 p.s thankyou for tacking your time to read this.

How long ago was I Banned for xray, because I no that it was not resently... I no that what ever exsucese you will not believe so I am ganna put it strait, I am really sorry for using xray on your server, the reason i did it was because i have to Profiles on my minecraft with the new lorncher thing and i was building in creative and i use xray to help me no is there is going to be something in the way when building... after i had been building I came off my computer for a wile then came back on and whent on your server not realising that i was on that profile, I soon pressed "x" by a mastake and was allitle shocked that it worked then thort who would catch me... so i was stupid anouff to go ahead and mine loads of ores out of the ground when using this. I no that this is going to sound really stupid but I have played this server for a long time and I have only had 2 inserdents, one iserdent when i first descuverd modding and what they could do and then resently when I found i was on that profile. I no that you wont belive me because I am oldenuff to understand that, but I would really like to come back on your server because it has a lot of really nice people on who help you out when you need it, also it is the only server I have ever been on were if you ask a question they answer it and help you. thank you for your time, I apresheate you reading this. Please can I come back on the server, tuggy2.

I have just checked the minecraft Overviewer and my house is not there anymore have you removed it because if you have I got all of that with my own stuff there was no x-ray involved with any of that! If you have not got rid of it then can you check who has because I spent alot of time making it. my house was at -610 -209 and there is only a sine left that i can not read on the overviewer. btw my house was a Big tree which i had built and had glowstone in  the roof that Some one in the town donated to me because he was helping me build it.

Well that was a mouthful... erm, your previous ban was last year. This doesn't excuse you for not being honest to your previous appeal.

So I'm going to set your ban at 2 months. Please re appeal on December 16th, read the RULES, and state that you will follow them, from then on.