TheRealArchitect [Socarch26]

TheRealArchitect

Me and my friend berard are new to minecraft, so we don't really know the rules of servers etc. When we started playing we ended up on a bridge and we took off about 10 blocks from it, being excited that we can break things now. Then we ran into a watermelon factory thing and took some watermelon. We then ended up in a desert and decided to build a pyramid which became a weird double diamond thing, and we were planning on making it more complex. We ended up destroying some town that was next to us for its sandstone, to be honest we thought it was an NPC town, but I guess we were wrong. Anyway I hope you unban us so we can go back to making our double diamond. 

Edited by TheRealArchitect

Ban information:

Ban for TheRealArchitect on c.nerd.nu for griefing on p.nerd.nu nerd.nu/appeal by Socarch26 on 2013-10-29 18:31:24 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and Socarch26 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hey TheRealArchitect. Thanks for coming forward and admitting that you are at fault. In this case, you and berard haphazardly damaged a road for no apparent reason. Neither of you two had any constructive eddits in a 50 block radius as shown in these http://imgur.com/a/cJ9ZC pictures. (I had more but my computer dropped some of them). If I can get you to reply on the 5th of November and state that you have read the rules, I can get ya unbanned.