Let's review the game

Darkelmo

Well, as we well know, minecraft is a good game. But what are it's flaws? What has mojang done wrong

I am seriously interested in what kind of deep and meaningful reviews that the community could write about this game.

Is it a 10/10 across the board or what?

I'd like to know what you guys think of it

Please no 3 word posts, i want this to bear alot of thought.

thanks guys

• Upvote 1

I think of Minecraft as a blank canvas & paintbrush. You can make the game whatever you want it to be, and can make anything within it. The only issue I see with the game is the fact that they removed player-player hit boxes. I can understand their reasoning for it, but it'd be better if they'd made it a toggle option.

• 4 weeks later...

It's a simple and fun sandbox as a base game. But it is also an open source game that give players the freedom to modify and change it to their personal desires or tastes. It's truly a game that makes you make a game out of it.

It's an amazing catalyst to express ideas to others and to make them physical. (virtually, I mean in a sense that it's some thing you can see that you've made)

But like any sandbox game, it's heavily reliant on your own imagination, and sometimes you have ideas, and other times you don't, so it can be extremely addicting, but very easily boring.

Nerd is different from the base game because we play as a community, so you're here for the players and not so much for the game itself.