Blueflames7 [totemo]

blueflames7

So over a year ago I was globally banned from all of your servers for xraying and griefing. At the time I was into MC griefing and turned into a massive [redacted] and tried to grief (which ultimately failed). Unfortunately I did not take into account the consequences and ended up getting banned. I am truly sorry that I broke the rules and I will promise you that it will not happen again. In the past year I've gotten over the whole griefing thing after realizing how much time I was wasting. I understand that it is risky unbanning me just for making this post, and I understand that there is a chance that this will get denied. As for the events that happened, my memory is foggy but I do remember griefing various pixel arts on C and xraying on survival and doing a little griefing. Again, I am truly sorry for what I have done and I assure you that if I get unbanned I will be a contributing member of the server and never brake the rules again.

Edited by Denevien
Removed inappropriate language

Ban information:

Ban for blueflames7 on c.nerd.nu for xray on P, grief on C and P nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2012-06-28 10:17:31 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and totemo will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.