pecks7 [c45y]

pecks7

I, pecks7, have been banned from this server. I found this information out using fishbans.com, a site that shows servers that users have been banned from. I, however, have never been on this server, and was banned for 'compromised account used in mass griefing and spam attacks'. I request to be unbanned on the account that I was not the person who did it, and I was most likely hacked.

Ban information:

Ban for pecks7 on c.nerd.nu for compromised account used in mass griefing and spam attacks nerd.nu/appeal by c45y on 2012-06-28 16:36:42 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and c45y will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

I'm handling this on behalf of c45y who is no longer on the staff.

I see that pecks7 is a known associate of notorious hacker and griefer "Notch", and about 460 other players. :)

Please change your password if you have not already done so.  Avoid easily guessed passwords and don't use untrustworthy client mods as they may include keyloggers or other means of hijacking your login credentials.

You're unbanned.