KuHZooM [ROCKONN]

kuhzoom

Ban information:

Ban for KuHZooM on c.nerd.nu for Offensive/racist behavior, NSFW builds. nerd.nu/appeal by ROCKONN on 2013-11-14 16:29:42 (no more bans, 2 notes)

Please be patient and ROCKONN will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Actually I am going to step in here regarding this ban.  KuHZoom, I have reviewed this ban and also saw you edits on the creative server.  You were excessively trolling in chat.  There are rules located at spawn regarding no religious or political discussions in global chat.  You then proceeded to build a cross with the words Korean written on it and a redstone mechanical penis attached to it.  This type of behavior is not only against our rules but also very disrespectful.  Your ban will last until a month from your ban date.  Reappeal on the 14th of December and be sure to reply here stating that you understand the rules and will follow them from here on out.