msunc [slide23]

msunc

Ban reason: Homophobia.

What I did to get a ban: Someone in the chat of the s.nerd.nu server was telling everyone 'Happy Thanksgiving if you're in America'. As a complete joke, I said 'thanksgiving is on thursday you retarded piece of ass', and proceeded to make a big fuss about that one person not knowing which day Thanksgiving was on. I'm pretty sure most everyone knew I wasn't being serious when I said 'ye i'll fuck u up m8 you fucking asswipe, ill throw loads of my shit on your fucking head you worthless low life asshole. bitch i'm 10 years old i do whatever the fuck i want when i want' or something along those lines.

IN THE END, It was a joke. Who in their right mind actually flames someone for not knowing what day Thanksgiving was on. Also what kind of ban reason was homophobia? I was expecting something along the lines of 'excessive swearing'. Regardless, please unban me. Or don't. It doesn't matter. As long as you guys know I didn't intentionally mean to make that person feel bad, I'm fine.

Ban information:

Ban for msunc on c.nerd.nu for Homophobia nerd.nu/appeal by slide23 on 2013-11-27 21:34:29 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and slide23 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

You specific ban is for the following line:

<msunc> fuck yeah im 10 years old you fucking faggot fight me irl

We have a strict "No racism and homophobic language" policy.  Please be aware of this for future times.  I will go ahead and unban as soon as you refresh yourself with the rules at http://nerd.nu/rules and reply back here stating that you understand and will abide by them from now on.  Understand that future instances of this will have a longer ban length attached to it.