dontera [Trooprm32]

dontera

Greetings,

I was banned for xraying for clay, which I humbly admit to doing. My friends and I were eager to start on an ambitious project which would require a large amount of clay. I am an adult with responsibilities and decided to xray for clay deposits in order to speed things up. I know this was wrong, and I did not intend any harm - I just really wanted this project to get going. If you would be so kind as to remove my ban, I promise to abide by all server rules from hence forth.

Thank you for your consideration,

- dontera

Edited by dontera

Hi dontera,

Just adding a note here that we are aware of the nature of several accounts connecting from your location.

If you use any of those other accounts to play minecraft on our servers during your ban, your ban length will be greatly increased and the accounts you use will be permanently banned.

And of course we'll be closely monitoring them for xray and other things that violate our rules.

Alright that's fair. Can I ask about reverting the rollback to the "dontera" edits in our build area only? If you do revert, then the others can continue with the build as planned, otherwise the whole thing is scrapped and no one will want to play.

Any mercy you can bestow would be greatly appreciated.

Alright that's fair. Can I ask about reverting the rollback to the "dontera" edits in our build area only? If you do revert, then the others can continue with the build as planned, otherwise the whole thing is scrapped and no one will want to play.

Any mercy you can bestow would be greatly appreciated.

When a player xrays on our server all of their edits and items are removed.  We have a specific sign dealing with this in our rules at spawn that you would have walked past when you joined.

4QyYC4fl.png

This rule is designed to be extremely punitive for you and those that you work with.  If you read that sign, it also should have acted as a deterrent.  I can understand that the players you were working with are upset with you, unfortunately it is your actions and not ours that resulted in this occurring.

We added clay underground as an "ore" for this map.  Quite a bit, in fact.  Despite this, the 4583 clay that you harvested in less than 26 hours is more clay than anyone has gotten total in the last six weeks.  Additionally, finding diamonds is not easy on this or any minecraft map; the 11 minutes you spent finding 29 diamond ore in 7 separate deposits pales in comparison to the amount of legit mining time that the rest of the players on our server have had to do.

No, we will not be redoing any of your edits.