PvtSnowball971 [Trooprm32]

PvtSnowball

Please fill in your correct player name next time when you appeal again and maintain a civil tone when addressing or referring to staff.  

Since you evaded your ban on Chaos on the 23rd and 24th I'm extending your ban by two weeks and taking over your ban.  Re-appeal to me on the 19th of December, using your correct in-game name and don't be a dick about it.

Ok wait I been respectful why would the caos sever let me in if I was banned I was not evading I went though my list and saw I could join so I did I thought I got a reduced ban or something that is all I feel this is a little wrong that I have be respectful with you guys for the most part and I feel this is a sever problem that happened allowing me in AE not my fault do to my very little knowing of what has been happening.

Pls Consider this Pvt

To better clarify, rather than cease the use of a temporary security issue (after checking to see if you were still banned by attempting to log into the other servers), you continued to play on S knowing full-well that you were banned on the Nerd.nu network. This is, though technically an error on our part, still an act of you circumventing your ban on the Nerd.nu servers, as you had the confirmed knowledge that you were still banned.

Ban evasion in any form is not tolerated, but given the circumstances of security involving the Chaos server at the time, I can imagine it'll be looked on less harshly. In the future, if such a situation arises again, and you find that you are banned on one or more of the servers but not on another, please report it on the forums. We expect players to uphold the rules, and the consequences of their actions, not skirt the edge of a punishment.

Okay, before this gets any further out of hand... First, I don't believe that you were intentionally being disrespectful in your appeal. I will assume by your grammar that english is not your first language and somewhere in your translation your appeal took a personal tone that you probably weren't meaning.

Second, I believe, as the evidence suggests, that you did know you were still banned and decided to play anyways even though you knew you were still banned on our other two servers. The extension of your ban is justified. please reappeal on the 19th of December to be unbanned.