SkaterSam200 [cyotie911]

SkaterSam200

Hello, I'll start out by saying I feel extremely ashamed of myself over what I did all those months ago. I know it was very rude, and caused you a lot of trouble that I really shouldn't have caused you in the first place. It was a stupid thing to do, and I feel really bad about what I did.

I do feel I've changed since then however. I haven't griefed any servers in an extremely long time because I have learned what a horrible thing it is to do, and I honestly don't want my name to be remembered this way. I've been trying to be more helpful, and a better overall community member than I used to be back when I got this well deserved ban. I would like this be unbanned because I really do what to become a part of this wonderful community.

If you would like me to I can provide proof of other servers I've been part of where I haven't caused any problems, and have been a decent member of their community as proof I have changed who I am since this ban was dealt out. (I didn't want to link them right away just in case you don't want me to do that)

Thank you for at least considering my appeal even though I did that.

If you have any questions to ask me I will very gladly answer them to the absolute extent of my knowlege, and I will be 100% honest with the answers. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: I forgot to include this, sorry about that. Also sorry if the appeal comes across as sappy, or anything like that, but I honestly do feel this bad about what I did. Also sorry about doing the title wrong, I forgot.

Edited by SkaterSam200

Ban information: SkaterSam200 banned for major griefing on C nerd.nu/appeal by Cyotie911 on 2013-02-01 19:26:59 (no bans, no notes)

Please be patient for your banning moderator to handle your appeal. If no one has responded to your appeal after 48 hours, feel free to B.U.M.P (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.