Jakesboy2 [totemo]

jakesboy22

Hi. I was banned for "command exploit". After looking at a couple of other ban appeals it seems that it was probably for using the /enchant-book command. I believe I found it through the /help menu and figured it was a nifty addition to the server. I openly spoke in chat about it several times with mods online and was never discouraged from using it. If this is actually the thing I'm banned for I am sincerely sorry. I was not aware that we weren't allowed to use it, seeing as it wasn't specifically mentioned in the rules that I can recall (though maybe it was an I overlooked it) and I was given access to the command. I assure you that I will never use that command again, and if necessary, destroy enchantments obtained with it.

Hello jakesboy2

Totemo (Your banning administrator) will be with you as soon as they can.  If in 48 hours, no one has attended to your appeal, feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Ban for jakesboy2 on c.nerd.nu for command exploit nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-12-26 21:04:32 (no more bans, no notes)

Based on your openness about the command in chat, I'm satisfied that you were probably unaware that we did not intend that command to be available for general use.  I've removed all the items that look like they may have been the result of your use of the command.  If you discover other items that I've missed, please contact me or a P admin in game using /modreq and we'll take them away.

You're unbanned.