Dragon3002 [Pilot3033]

trex316

Hi, so my friend is dragon3002 and he has been trying to post a ban appeal but his computer isnt working well and it hasnt been letting him post one ... so if its ok im posting this one for him. He was banned for griefing a long time ago after his cousin logged in as him and griefed, but dragon has no memory of actually griefing himself so he will have no motive to grief again. Now his cousin no longer has his acounts password, since it has been changed. He would like to be unbanned so he can play with me and my friends. I will be responding to this appeal for him just so you know and thank you for your time.

Ban for dragon3002 on4 c.nerd.nu for grief - nerd.nu/appeal by pilot3033 on 2011-12-23 15:54:43 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Generally the banned player should make the appeal however seeing as his computer is not working well and giving the length of this ban I am willing to unban him. Just make sure he reads through the rules at http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules and also note that he is responsible for his own account. Once he has read them let him post in this appeal stating so and he will be unbanned.