ryno013 [cab417]

ryno013

I  I was banned for flying. I was banned with it saying Banned hacked client(flying). however I was not flying. I wasent even told or warned by staff or other player that I was flying, it must of been from lag. I was just minding my own business then next thing I know it pops up on my screen that I was banned.

Ban for ryno013 on c.nerd.nu for Hacked client on survival. (Flying) nerd.nu/appeal by cab417 on 2014-01-04 19:13:5

Please wait for cab417 to respond to this appeal. If he has not done so in 48 hours, feel free to bump this post. We appreciate your patience.

Hello ryno013,

After watching you set off a few No Cheat warnings, I decided to teleport to you. There had been a few instances of players glitching out at spawn, and requiring a some assistance. However, when I arrived, I noticed you were in the air. I watched you for a bit as you were getting kicked by No Cheat for flying. After a few kicks from the server, I decided to ban you.

I request you to please reread the rules at: http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules and then post back here. You will be unbanned upon doing so.