Nos_Pumas [cmdrtebok]

Nos_Pumas

Basically you have been finding your way into hidden areas with out having to look at all. For example you made your way into 9600baudsmonster's base which is what brought this to my attention then found all his pretty well hidden areas. Fine.

Then when you attacked potatoville you managed to find all the underground area's with out missing a beat. You broke the exact two dirt blocks that lead to underground passageways and no others in the entire area. Even the builders have other edits looking for those passage ways. Unfortunately the evidence gives away both the location of the base and the hidden areas so I am a bit hesitant to post it here on a public forum.

I would like to know how you found the entrance to these bases though.

The cows at PotatoVale were found using a "RedStone Detection" mod which I used to avoid and negate traps, it makes every block in the game (aside from half-slabs, all redstone related materials, mobs & torches) invisible I simply followed the torches from the cows to the grass blocks and dug in, as for Bauds I honestly found his button to get into his house, he hid pressure plates behind paintings and on a pvp server I never trust a painting, although I did "redstone" to check for traps before proceeding.

I had restored my MineCraft.Jar to Vanilla before logging in yesterday due to my chunk errors/lag and the FPS drop I get after running/traveling 500-1000 blocks.

I'm sorry to those inconvenienced by this and I am fully aware it was a massive dick move and will miss (at minimum) the end of this Rev, I'm hoping to move past this in a positive manor, thank you for your time.