vincwong [buzzie71]

vincwong

Hello vincwong,

Please be patient and buzzie71 (your banning staff member) will be with you as soon as possible.  If after 48 hours no one has responded to your appeal please feel free to bump (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Ban for vincwong on c.nerd.nu for Crop grief and livestock grief on P nerd.nu/appeal by buzzie71 on 2012-12-05 18:22:21 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Alright, so.  You were banned for minor general grief:

gavRK4A.png

HlV50Qv.png

pCoA7R8.png

and for livestock grief, an example shown here when I screenshotted you killing a cow in a pen that was not your own:

hwotcUx.png

The above instance by itself would have been considered minor griefing; however, I had previously noted that you had cleaned out the livestock pen of another town you appeared to have very little constructive edits in, if any:

Note #25487 for vincwong on c.nerd.nu: 2012-12-05 PVE10: griefed mobs in a town where player had no perms by buzzie71 on 2012-12-05 16:38:06

That, combined with your actions described above, led to your ban.

That said, though, this is an old ban and you have served the time I would have set for you.  Please read through the rules at http://nerd.nu/rules and post back here saying you have done so and agree to abide by them, then I or another staff member who sees this will unban you.

• 3 weeks later...