I have no idea what I'm doing.

AdmiralAntilles

Welcome to nerd.nu! If you connect to nerd.nu in game then you'll be sent to our lobby. From there you can go through any of the 4 portals open: Creative, Event, PvE and Survival.

Creative: Creative mode is enabled, it's a completely open world with no plots so you can build whatever you want (that abides by the rules) at pretty much any scale you want. There's been a few changes to creative recently which can be found here.

Event: This server won't be up all of the time, as the name suggests it'll only be used for special events such as fund raising weeks or occasional server contests. Currently we're hosting a lobby map contest, details can be found here.

PvE: An incredibly friendly and welcoming server, here you'll be in survival mode but with PvP disabled (there are some PvP zones though). You could join a city and become part of a really great community.

Survival: PvP enabled in survival mode. Build huge bases to defend yourself from opponents or gather, mine and brew PvP supplies to attack! But it's not all about the fighting. You're not obliged to attack anyone, but watch out for people coming to attack you!

Whatever server you choose, make sure you've read the rules. Enjoy it, respect everyone, have fun! :D

• Upvote 3