Robby5566 [cyotie911]

Robby5566

Hi there,

I just tried to log into the creative server, and I've been told I'm banned for moderate griefing.  

Honestly, I wish I could apologize for what I did... but I just don't know what I did wrong. I haven't played on this server in years now, and back when I did play it was pretty much only building a mini city on a clear plot of land with some friends, with minimal interaction with other players or their projects.

What I'm worried about is that it may have to do with a recent discovery that my account and password were compromised, this link shows where someone was trying to sell it off:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/601892-database-70-minecraft-accounts-3-dayz-keys.html

My password has since been changed to something stronger and I am currently in full control of my account.

Either way, I've always been an upstanding member of other Minecraft servers, I'm a serious player and I'm in the game to work on my own stuff, not mess with other people. My fiancee has just gotten into Minecraft, and I'm looking for a good creative server where both of us can play together. I have good memories of your creative server and I think it would be a good place to break her in, so as you can imagine it's frustrating to try to connect after years of no activity to find a mystery ban.

I hope we can sort out this situation as soon as possible, thanks for your time
Robby5566

• 2 weeks later...