JonnyKrass [Bestor]

JonnyKrass

Hi, my minecraft name is Jonnykrass. I was banned a long time ago. I had been playing on the server for a while with a couple friends from my old Ventrillo server. We had found a lake near one of the portals on s.nerd.nu, and started our plan to build an awesome underwater sealab base. We had everything basically finished when it came up that my buddy was managing to net tons of diamonds when he was out mining. I was using the method where you go down to depth and mine out a grid that allows you to grab everything worthwhile in the area, but he would always get 2-3x as many as I could in the same time. Anyway, the base was mostly finished when he admitted to having a mod on his compass that adds an extra arrow that points you to diamonds near you, even if they're behind other blocks. 

To this point, weeks of playing and a lot of time and effort invested, I was playing completely legit. The base was really cool and I was proud of it.

I admit he talked me into trying it, I was curious how it worked as I thought xray was just those crappy see through textures to this point. I only had it installed for a day or two when we were banned. I did it out of curiosity, my mining method was more than sufficient and I didn't need the extra diamonds. Cheating ruins the game imo, the amount I used it made little to no difference as I already had enough stockpiled to remake a couple sets of armor.

Not to excuse the use of it or to challenge the mods call. I knew it was against the rules, I just never intended to use it beyond the test, and figured at this point I already had diamond everything and knew where the end grinder was so it wasn't actually ruining anything.

I was frustrated that a bad influence and misguided curiousity crushed weeks worth of work and a cool almost-finished product, so I set minecraft aside for a while.

I'd like to come back, and I don't even talk to the guy who prefers cheating anymore. If you guys will give me another shot, I give you my word I'm legit, I build cool projects, and I will follow the rules completely.

Thanks for your consideration,

Jonny.

Well, it's been about two days, and I haven't seen any signs of Bestor. I don't see any point in waiting any longer, so I will be taking over your appeal. You seem honest and aware of the rules, and you've technically been banned far longer than the typical length for x-ray.

So, consider yourself unbanned, and welcome back to Nerd.