dick_pecker [redwall_hp]

Dick_Pecker

For the 20-somethingth time in a row, i died on the way to my house after being blown up by a creeper a few feet from my bed. I was sick of the long run, so I began to use the strategy of grabbing wheat from the garden at the spawn, replanting, making bread, and running home. After making it withing 100 units of my house but being killed by a golden skeleton, I had lost all patience. When i spawned, I grabbed the wheat, didn't bother replanting, made bread, and sprinted for home. Luckily that time i finally made it to my bed, however I did crop grief. I hope this can be looked past this one time. Thank you

Ban information:

Ban #13320765 for dick_pecker on c.nerd.nu for Crop grief on S nerd.nu/appeal by redwall_hp on 2014-02-09 18:06:36 (no more bans, 2 notes)

Notes:

Note #36051 for dick_pecker on c.nerd.nu: warned for general grief on survival by trooprm32 on 2014-02-02 21:49:00

Note #36125 for dick_pecker on c.nerd.nu: warned for crop grief on survival by mrloud15 on 2014-02-08 20:47:35

Please be patient and redwall_hp will be with you as soon as he can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have passed, please feel free to bump this thread to bring it to the top of the list.

You appear to have been warned more than once fairly recently for this sort of thing, as the notes tompreuss posted show. While frustration with with mobs killing you isn't typically accepted as an excuse for not replanting, I'm inclined to be lenient in this case.

You are unbanned as of now, but please familiarize yourself further with the rules and avoid this behavior in the future.