Natebacon63 [alcojew]

Natebacon63

So i tried logging in to survival and it says i am banned for griefing on creative  :huh: ? 

i never remember joining creative or griefing on it 

so if there are some logs on me griefing creative it must have been from my brother who has my login info and uses it to grief but i swear i didn't grief c i would never grief unless the server staff are a bunch of idiots or i felt the server owner needed a wake up call  :tongue: but can i please be unbanned?

Hello Natebacon63, here is an album of what you griefed from your previous appeal. Given the amount of time since you were banned, I will unban you after you read the rules and reply here stating that you have read and will follow them.

For future reference:

• You are responsible for your own account. Anything that is done on your account will be viewed as done by you, and will be treated as such. Please do not message the moderators with the excuse that someone else used your account. We have no way to verify this, and as such, it will not be tolerated as an excuse.

Ban information:

Ban for Natebacon63 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C, appeal at nerd.nu/appeal by alcojew on 2011-11-23 13:30:40 (1 more bans, no notes)