sshadow04 [cmdrtebok]

sshadow04

I am reappealing my perma ban on Nerd, I have been serving this ban for quite some time now and believe I have changed and can return to this server with no problems of the likes I once had. I admit and regret all my past faults. thanks you for considering and your patience with me.

Ban information:

Ban for sshadow04 on c.nerd.nu for racism - nerd.nu/appeal by cmdrtebok on 2013-05-19 17:03:56 (no more bans, 4 notes)

Please be patient and a head admin will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

sshadow04,

Before your ban, you had spent much time in and around these servers. During this time, you showed on multiple occasions that you didn't truly care for the rules we have in place. These rules are here to make the game enjoyable for a wide range of players, and some rules (including the one you were banned for breaking most recently) are the sole reason certain players stay here. The point of this is that for you to be a member of this community, you have to understand, appreciate, and follow our rules. Not just do what you can do stay barely inside the rules, but be a useful part of our community. Again, many times in the past, you've shown that you do not care to do such a thing.

Having said all that, we feel that people can indeed change as they get older. We'd like to give you that chance, but we will not give this chance lightly. First, we are issuing an official ban length. Your ban length is set at One Year from the original ban. Just to avoid problems that arose in previous appeals, you can appeal your ban anytime after Noon Eastern on May 19, 2014. This, of course, assumes that you cause no trouble before then. I shall also go ahead and say that, if you behave and find yourself unbanned, any future bans will carry a ban length of at least one year. You have just over two months to read through our rules, so you can be sure you fully understand what is expected of you. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Appeal denied until 2014-05-19,

Denevien