alman1234 [mrloud15]

alman1234

Ok, sorry if I didn't notice a format for posting appeals but as I had seen everyone else was posting appeals in this similar fashion (Forum name then username in brackets). Well, pressing on with the appeal a few months back and I mean like months back I was banned from the server for animal griefing. I'm not going to deny it, I'm sure I'd killed 5 or 10 animals, but only because I was starving and had an intent on searching the world. It's kind of hard to explore the world hungry as one may know so I think I killed some cows or some pigs. Sorry if I ruined a cow spawning room of someones but I'd really like another chance to play on this server. It seems really fun and I have reviewed the rules, I wouldn't know how to prove that but I hope you'll take my word for it when I say I read them for about 20-30 minutes last night. Anyways please unban me and thanks for reading.

--- Alman