cam_wal [Mrloud15]

cam_wal

Hi.

I fully understand why I was banned. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, which I didn't plan to. I didn't have full understanding of the rules regarding language on the server. My bad. I'm not trying to justify my use of a particular slur by saying this, but I was confused due to the fact that the slur I used is somehow becoming more acceptable in society, and how its meaning is evolving into a simple "someone I don't like" kind of thing.

Sorry. I should've thought before I said that. Although it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, I understand why I received a ban for my actions.

I've since reread the rules and now know more of what not to do on the server.

I mean, like, it would be kinda cool if I could be unbanned and stuff.

ps. I would edit the title to be my IGN like all the other ban appeals, but it isn't working.

Edited by cam_wal

Ban information:

Ban for cam_wal on c.nerd.nu for Homophobic slurs in chat. nerd.nu/appeal by mrloud15 on 2014-03-19 04:01:40 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and wait for your banning moderator, Mrloud15, to handle your appeal.  If no response has been given, you are free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) this thread after 48 hours.

I have edited the thread title accordingly.