BCB228 [Head admin?]

BCB228

Well its been awhile since i have appealed so lets give it another shot. I have been banned for 6 month for Team greifing on CTF. Im aware that what I did was wrong.  Back in December Denevien said

"Appeal denied. You've yet to show your willingness to stay banned. You been banned on alt accounts as recently as the 21st of December for ban evasion."

I have not been on the nerd.nu servers since i had been banned in September. Many of my friends had access to my alt accounts so it was possibly one of them. Thanks for reading.

I'd like to believe your story that you've been serving your ban out, but considering the proof that refutes that, I find it hard to believe. You claim that you have not played since you were banned for mass griefing on multiple accounts during our CTF event, but as I said in the last appeal, you were on multiple times, including December 21, 2013:

2013-12-21 20:28:00 | [anadrom -> REDACTED] do you know who is i am bb
2013-12-21 20:28:02 | [REDACTED -> anadrom] who
2013-12-21 20:28:11 | [anadrom -> REDACTED] i have bb in my name bb
2013-12-21 20:28:19 | [REDACTED -> anadrom] pls
2013-12-21 20:28:28 | [anadrom -> REDACTED] and the third letter of the abC in the middle of Bb
2013-12-21 20:28:37 | [REDACTED -> anadrom] HI BCB

This was given to me back in December by another staff member, and it was backed up by a separate staff member who was in mumble with you. When this alt was banned, you told the mumble channel that you were banned on your alt. So, I still feel you have not served your time, since you can't even admit your wrong-doings after being called out. Appeal Denied.