bendggtt12 [nickeox]

bendggtt12

My ban ID is #13596327

I was banned for "grief, no constructive edits on c" but I did not grief. I did break the wall on an unprotected creation, but that was because there were no doors on it, and I fixed the wall when I was done looking through it. I also started to clear some terrain for my own build, but I never finished. I went to the giant Rainbow Dash, I went to some other players creation, and I rode on a rail for a little bit. That pretty much sums up the only time I have ever been on C.

If any of the things above qualify as griefing, then it was an honest mistake on my part, I did not grief with the intent of destroying the creations. I admit, I did not read the rules as carefully as I should have, I really just skimmed the majority of it, but in the future I will read them with great care. I'm fairly certain I did not do anything wrong. Could you unban me or if I did violate a rule could I not be permanently banned? I would really appreciate it.        -Thanks, Benjamin D.

Ban Info:

Ban ID: 13596327grief, no constructive edits on c

I was received numerous requests telling me to repair grief that you had done on three rainbow wool buildings. I repaired almost 2500 blocks in that area, as well as noting that you still had around 3000 total destructive block edits on player-placed blocks in other parts of the server. To date, you've only placed 34 blocks. This does indeed qualify as griefing. If you find this to be in error, then you may have a compromised account and may want to change your Minecraft password as well as ensure that no one else is accessing your Minecraft account via your personal computer. Rest assured that you will not be permanently banned.

Respond back in 48 hours of this reply confirming that you did indeed make these edits, or if you didn't that you have taken the steps to protect your account. Please also review the rules during this time.

I did not do any of those things. I don't even think I have the attention span to do something of that magnitude. The user ariwchales who introduced to this server can vouch for me that I would never do anything like that. I have changed my account password, merged my account with my email and put a password on my computer in case this was the work of my brother. I am confident that this will never happen again. I have also read the rules thoroughly. 

Edited by bendggtt12

Thank you for your reply, Because the logs show you were online with ariwcharles the first time you joined and spoke, while helping him dig, I do believe that it must have been account compromised, because according to the logs, when those blocks were destroyed initially, you had not spoken. Thank you for taking the steps to protect your account for the future! Since you've already read the rules, I will unban you now.

Welcome back! 

Enjoy the new revision of Creative!