psyanara [totemo]

psyanara

Hello,

Two years to the day (depending on where you are), I was playing on the p.nerd.nu and got to experience the joys of a server crash whilst having my inventory open. I was rather peeved upon resumption of the server that I had lost all my inventory, most especially my diamonds.

Upon discussing the situation in general chat and being assured that I was indeed, not going to get my diamonds back. I took it upon myself to reclaim my lost treasures by cheating. I was of course caught almost instantly, and promptly banned.

All things considered, I deserved the ban. I behaved like a child and was punished appropriately. I took my leave and ventured out into the server wilderness and promptly determined that most other servers just can't compare to the quality of a reddit server and that I had squandered my opportunity.

That said, I resolved to wait until I felt that an appropriate amount of time had passed before I would appeal the ban and request forgiveness.

I ask then that in conceding that I deserved my punishment, and that I have learned my lesson; that you consider the years spent absent as time served and allow me to once again play on your servers.

I have read the rules and will of course comply.

Thank you for your consideration of my appeal.

psyanara

The customary one month ban duration for xray has passed and you have met our requirements by your attitude and by reading the rules.

I retired from the moderator role some time ago and as such no longer have the permission to run the unban command.  A staff member will be along shortly to do so, I hope.  Feel free to comment on this appeal again after 24 hours have elapsed to bring it up to the top of the list if nobody has unbanned you.