BCB228 [Denevien]

BCB228

I've made a few other ban appeal in the past that were just plain stupid. I did ban evade my fist ban around the start of a rev for about 10-30 minutes before i was banned again. I understand the full reasoning behind my punishment on the servers and lying gets me nowhere. Since this ban originally started as a team greifing on many accounts  ban back in September. I think it has been a reasonably long time to give me one last chance on the servers. Many of my friends that i had made on the servers are playing again and it would be very pleasant to be able to play like old times. I'm usually in the mumble a lot and have caused little to no problems their for some time if that could influence your decision on my ban.

Thanks for reading,

BCB228

I've spent some time thinking on this ban. You've been around here for a while, and your name keeps ending up in this section. I told you two years ago that I didn't want to see you back in the ban appeals section. At the time, I truly hoped you'd fix your ways. Now, two years and many bans later, what is to make me believe that you are actually reformed, and that you won't end up here again. This is your time to bear it all and plead your case. Go.

I found the servers like many other players did, AVO videos. I watched some of their videos and then found out what server it was on. I joined griefed and got banned. It could have been the end of it there and i never joined back, But the servers were different that any other minecraft server i had played at that time. After i got unbanned for griefing i played for awhile and made many friends through mumble and in game. I dont play minecraft as much as i use to anymore and many of my old friends i made on nerd.nu are still playing on the servers. I have had more chances that most other players and i appreciate that greatly. I was very immature 1-2 years ago while playing. I have been in an admin position for some servers and i realized how annoying players like i am. If i get unbanned all im going to do is just hop on S and play with friends from time to time. 

I know im not the best at writing a defense but i really enjoy the servers and the community. I was very stupid to get myself banned as much as I did. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully it will help you make a decision.

BCB228

Due to the extent of infractions, I'm going to set the ban length to be 6 months from the last one (December 21st). If you can keep on the straight and narrow until June 21st, we can go about the unban then. When/If we get there, I want you to remember what you've said here. Any bans (or ban extensions) will come at a much higher cost (meaning a length of at least 1 year). If you have any questions or anything, feel free to contact me.