EeHee2000 [tompreuss]

EeHee2000

Hey there tompreuss.

I was banned for "setting off a lag machine".
I flipped on a large lag machine a couple of times or so for short periods of time, 5~ seconds each in order to test how bad it actually was. You then logged in and warned that if we triggered the lag machine, we would earn a ban. I can't disagree with that, however I can point out that after this warning I did not activate the machine again, yet I still found myself looking at the "Banned" screen. I hope we can sort this out, thanks. 

http://www.mcbouncer.com/userban/13785046

Hello EeHee2000. Please wait for tompreuss to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:

Ban for eehee2000 on c.nerd.nu for setting off lag machine despite warning not to on C nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-05-10 21:33:53 (no more bans, no notes)

Thank you kitcatbar.

----

Bans

Ban #13785038 for eehee2000 on c.nerd.nu for setting off lag machine despite warning not to on C nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-05-11 03:33:53 UTC+0000

Prior Bans

May 2013 chat spam

September 2013 nsfw build

September 2013 chat spam

March 2014 command spam

----

Hi eehee2000,

Thanks for admitting to setting off the lag machine. Also thank you for noting that setting off the lag machine, especially one that froze all of us in place every time you activated it, should earn a ban, that saves us a bit of time as well.

Given your prior ban history I'm setting your ban length at three days. Please read nerd.nu/rules and open a new appeal on or after 2014-05-15 saying that you have done so and agree to abide by them from that moment forward to be unbanned.